Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Blogshare Press Release


    'faithmouse' was the subject of much speculation when analysts at several firms were heard to be very positive about it's recent performance. It's share price rose from B$22.95 to B$33.27. Much of the hype was said to originate from William Fisher whose Gospel (artefact) was said to be involved. William Fisher declined to comment on the recent speculation.'

The blogshares site lists 351 outgoing links from faithmouse adjunct blogmentary, which doesn't include lots of HTML sites which link and/or show the toon, nor does it include links to the 'real' cartoon toon site which this blog adjuncts (fab receives less than a tenth of the traffic as www.faithmouse.com) Nor does this number include the 'dissenting' sites and forums which link to the toon and post free samples, such as Snopes and DailyKOS. Nor can it take into account the many forums which on a daily basis post individual cartoons as evidence for or against certain points of view. I am opposed to people assuming my current claim that faithmouse appears and/or is linked on over 500 sites to be nothing more than a fib, especially when big blogshare money is involved. I'm not following Martha to the big house (unless it's the nice one on Martha's Vineyard and I can bring my swimming trunks.)
Considering how much more traffic the cartoon site receives versus this blog, I'm considering syndicating this site directly onto the front page of faithmouse.com, in the space where all the soft and fuzzy comments currently reside. There's a possibility this addition might have a very positive effect on my fantasy stock value. The monkey wrench is that I'm having trouble getting the images in the RSS feed to show on anything other than readers like Bloglines. However, I understand there's a Javascript 'plug'...
If I can get this to work, some people are going to be very, very fake rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment