Friday, November 04, 2005

Partial Truth


One of my much belated Mind and Media promo pieces, in cartoon form and in progress. Soon after agreeing to write Christian product reviews for long time faithmouse friend Stacy Harp I realized after receiving a small library in the mail that I hated writing reviews. Drawing cartoons in much more fun.

My payment for promoting this book is the book itself. The book in the cartoon is my own personal copy, retrieved from the bathroom hamper and scanned. This is what it would look like if my characters worked for a Christian/Conservative version of the New York Times Book Review, in an alternate universe and covering all the material the NYTimes pointedly ignores.

Thanks to eclectic and entertaining aggregator Samantha Burns at The Crazy Rants Of Samantha Burns for adding faithmouse to her blogroll. I'll merrily return the favor.

I'll have the next Garrison Squealer toon posted today by high noon, Minnesota time.

No comments:

Post a Comment