Saturday, April 08, 2006

A Limerick In The Desert, 1

A Limerick In The Desert; Father Robert Altier, Archbishop Harry Flynn, Catholic sex education programs, and the Voice In The Desert web site

Click to view larger image.

Thanks to Ray at Stella Borealis: Northland Catholic Roundtable for reserving advanced seating on his blog to display this continuing limerick in defense of Father Robert Altier. I'll post the full first verse by Monday, once I complete our (mouse in my pocket) regular Sunday Funnies toon for Stop The ACLU, which will be a little different this time around.


Barb at SFO Mom makes this request-

I would appreciate it if anyone who reads this would keep a special intention in their prayers. I am in a big struggle with something, that may not be a big deal at all, but sure feels like one right now (isn't that always the way!)

I need Francis' Prayer Before the Cross:
Most high, all-glorious, all-good God,
bring light to the darkness of my heart.
Give me right faith, certain hope,
and perfect charity, with wisdom and insight,
O Lord, that I might always discern Your holy and true will.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment