Saturday, April 15, 2006

Portal Of Awful

Jesus enters Jerusalem
Click cartoon to view larger image. Largest.

A cartoon for Holy Saturday, which also serves to mark the 1,000 comment in the adult-oriented 'faithmouse' forum at Portal Of Evil. Another site called Something Awful is mentioned in this cartoon as well.

I no longer link to sites such as POE as I did in the past in order to keep all of the links on this site child friendly. I actually have a few fans at Portal, so you're a fan of faithmouse and you check out their forums, please do me a favor and refrain from leaving heated comments there in my defense.

An entertaining image, I think...

Thanks to Don Hughes at JesusJournal, who has emailed to say he'd like to post some cartoons on the site in the future. Thanks as well to American Papist for the posting the recent 'Jerusalem' cartoon under the banner Hey, I made the Faithmouse cut!

Including references to web sites and blogs in the cartoons seems to be garnishing a pretty intense reaction. Faithmouse is a web cartoon, after all. I'll try to expand upon the theme in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment