Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Lines Of Duty / Pasadena, California Police Officer Kyle R. Ballard Memorial Illustration, Updated

Click to view larger image. Largest .

I have the very bad habit of loading too many things on my plate, and then finding myself boxed in by current commitments. Part of my problem is that faithmouse is a full time hobby, and not my full time job. One day perhaps this will be all that I do, and I won't find myself leaving so many important projects hanging on the line to dry.
I need to add Officer Ballard's call number to the back of his shirt in the memorial illustration above. His wife has been good enough to supply the information, and I haven't been good enough to finish the drawing and mail her a few copies, or to mail other promised portraits and cartoons to a host of other very patient souls over the course of a long period of time. So, faithmouse is on hold for a few days while I take care of some much delayed business....

No comments:

Post a Comment