Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Free Gift For Sale

Personalized certificate for eternal life from the Lord Jesus Christ, a free gift

Click above to view larger image. Largest.

Slipped this one in ahead of the Saint Paul Saint cartoon, which is nearly completed.


I've received no bids, inquiries, or interest in my current auction on Ebay of my City Pages Best of the Twin Cities Best Locally Generated Blog (Right-Wing) award. I suspect the problem may lie in my not setting a minimum bid in order to facilitate activity. Perhaps when people perceive something as having no value, content follows form. Therefore I've revised the listing and set when I think is approximate market value.

Happy bidding!


Thanks to The Association of Alternative Newsweeklies for the plug on our Ebay auction.

Hey, what do you know...there really is a certificate...

and it's up for auction at City Pages.

Um, happy bidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment