Sunday, January 06, 2008

Beijing Olympic Logo


PAGE ONE WITH A BULLET!
PAGE ONE WITH A BULLET 2!
1/17/08 #5 Google text result
not listed in top 100 on Sunday!

CONGRATULATIONS, BLOGGERS!



Original post from Friday-

2008  Olympic games in Beijing China

Logo for the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing China.
Click above for larger image. Dancing Beijing Man Olympics Logo, largest.

An earlier version of my 'Dancing Beijing' protest logo has appeared in a 杯葛pucking奧運圖像收集區!UWants.com Olympic games protest cartoon compilation thread from Hong Kong, which I think is pretty nifty. I haven't found a similar variation of my 'chains' idea so it would be great to see the image spread across the net, especially in Asia itself. My original post focused on repression against the unsanctioned Catholic Church in China; but hey-this is China, where there's repression enough to go around for everyone.

I invite you to grab and post the above image(s) on your own site, with a return link to either this blog or the UWant forum. Fancy up the image with appropriate alt tags; also repeat these keywords in sentences within close proximity to the image post. Together we can drive the Beijing protest logo higher into Google and similar search engine results before the Olympics games commence in August of this year.

I know a few additional SEO tricks which I'll employ behind the scenes in this humble Googlebomb culture jamming enterprise. It may take a few months, but with persistence we should be able to achieve 1st page (warning-possible adult content) Britney Spears, Hillary Clinton, Mike Huckabee caliber results.


CAO'S BLOG
GET AWARE

FOUR* POINTER

NOWPUBLIC

IN OTHER WORDS

ABOVE AVERAGE HEATH
I ADD COMMENT TO '2008 SUMMER OLYMPICS' POST


VINCENT CHOW
I ADD COMMENT TO 'HOW...GOT ITS LOGO' POST


EXTRA EXTRA

New posts are needed in order to help lift 'dancing Beijing man in chains' from #17 to #1, and to create a presence in text results as well. I see that the image link in Goggle goes to the original post from last year (we're being rewarded for both age and relevance, and also I've set Google Analytics to browse my URL more often); since people will discover that original post first that's where I'll add links to downloadable higher resolution versions of our image which people can then use as protest posters.

Our search term is good (don't want to repeat it here too often to avoid penalization) but 'Beij*** O*******' would also be effective, as would '2008 O**' 'Chinese O**.' etc. I'll keep an eye on related search term movers and shakers. Great work, team!


Christian bibles and house churches are regulated in China, and offenders jailed

China is now the world's #1 publisher of Bibles, even though private printing and distribution of bibles and underground house churches remain illegal, and many Chinese Christians, priests and pastors remain jailed for their faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment