Monday, November 24, 2008

Marion Statue In The Bramble

A Marion Mary statue in the bramble

A miniature acrylic painting of a statue of Mary on the grounds of St. Nicholas Catholic Church in New Market, Minnesota.

I've been focusing on creating more Catholic themed paintings, similar to the Marion image shown above. You can find a number of additional Catholic and Christian paintings created during the past few days in my Ebay listings. Many of these sell pretty low, but I have an appreciative audience. If you enjoy these sort of images please encourage me by bidding on a painting, posting an image on your blog or telling a friend about my affordable artwork.

Christ's feet on the cross

The focus of Mary's attention; Christ's feet on the cross.

Mary Statue In The Bramble - Ebay Art Auction

Christ's Feet On The Cross - Ebay Art Auction