Saturday, August 13, 2011

Amy Winehouse Large Blue Pop Painting 2

By request(s) - an additional large version of a recent 'blue' Amy Winehouse portrait.

Amy Winehouse large blue painting

More detail than I can capture in the studio lights at night with my phone camera, but the photos give a decent over-all impression.  Click the photos for larger views.  Can't get this on the scanner, which is about 1/8 the size of the painting.

Amy Winehouse large blue painting

I've compensated for being unable to find anything in my studio by building in a high level of redundancy.

I'm posting these on Ebay for $200, which I think is a pretty good price for the size.  Shipping is $25 domestically, which is at cost. The painting is mailed in a hand-made foamboard mailer.

Amy Winehouse Large Blue Painting 2 - Ebay Buy-It-Now 

No comments:

Post a Comment