Friday, April 20, 2012

Dick Clark Memorial Portrait Art Painting

A memorial portrait of a younger American Bandstand host Dick Clark, in black and white on a 2 by 3 foot stretched canvas.

Dick Clark painting

Would look very nice in a 50's themed restaurant, a fancy garage, or with a large vinyl collection.

Dick Clark memorial art portrait painting

I'm pleased with the likeness. The canvas is a wrap-around and I've painted the edge black, so it will look classy displayed without the expense of a frame.

This is the first of a series of large black and whites which I'm offering for a flat $100, which includes free delivery within the US, and 20 internationally.  Cheap, cheap!  Fun to create because I'm just as much drawing the portrait as painting, which allows me to be expressive with linework. As always, the portraits are much more impressive in person than what I'm able to capture with a camera. 

Thanks!

Dick Clark Memorial Portrait - Ebay Art

No comments:

Post a Comment