Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A Painting Of Prince Harry Playing Nude Pancake Billiards Ebay Art Auction

A painting of Prince Harry of Great Britain playing a game of nude pancake billiards, inspired by the TMZ Las Vegas photos-

Prince Harry nude pancake billiards painting

Our Family Friendly image. Click through for the non-caution tape painting.

I've also posted this Prince Harry nude to my Flickr, which also features art of a number of other naked male figures.

Thanks to the following for including my painting in their recent posts-

Manhunt Daily
GWLAD! Rugby
The Gamutt
Ultimate Guitar Forum
Randy X Boy
The Student Room
Starblogue
Good Reads

I have a new Prince Harry nude painting ( this time prominently featuring his 'red star' ) in progress as well; I'll post it later this evening.

Prince Harry Naked Billiards Painting - Ebay Art Auction

No comments:

Post a Comment